What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion for all members

• Thread starter Lauderdale
  • Start date
I would like to suggest that, when adding a post or starting a new topic, members state their location.  It would be much easier to visualize growing conditions if we all knew the city and country in which the originator resides.
“My Bicalarata grows fine outdoors in full sun” doesn’t quite get it.  Where in the world does a Bical grow fine outdoors...in full sun?  Borneo, yes.  But not here in Fort Lauderdale and Denver would probably be a little “iffy” also.
wink.gif

Thats a good idea but actually its much better if people put their locations in their signature. This suggestion has been made in the past and I put it in mine. That way, no one has to remember to put location in every time in every post. Its simple to do and once done, its there and visible at all times and very helpful when offering care suggestions.

So folks...stick that info in your sig! Only takes a second.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Many people also put their location in their profile.

I keep getting a message that the maximum signature length is 15 characters. It used to be 300! I would add it in, but then I'd have to get rid of everything else!

SF

Back