What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"sugar and spice...."

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Today, Mike Best, my co-worker and converted CP-er (and forum member) presented me with an autosampler vial with a caddis fly in it. Before I had a chance to look at it, it attracted immediate attention from two of my female co-workers, who looked at this CP meal with wide-eyed astonishment. They reminded me of TF's female contingent - the ones with pet snakes, rats, fruit flies, and tarantulas! Do we have "interesting" gals here or what?!

What?!?! Are you implying that having pet snakes, flesh eating foliage, etc. aren't normal female activities?!?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_m_32.gif

lol i have two younger sisters. the oldest of the two is just 3 years younger than me and hung out with one of our cousins and I on our excursions into the badlands and creek bottoms, as a result she has no problem picking up a snake, saying "cool" instead of "eww" to spiders and such. my other sister who was much to young to accompany us on the long hikes hates spiders, refuses to even touch my pet pythons and cant see why i spend time on my plants
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elarwhis @ Jan. 07 2005,6:04)]What?!?! Are you implying that having pet snakes, flesh eating foliage, etc. aren't normal female activities?!?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_m_32.gif
I guess now's NOT the time to mention that I learned how to hand sew and knit when I was a kid, nor would it be wise to mention that my favorite flower is the pansy. Um... forget the "in touch with his feminine side" or enjoys baking thing!
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Jan. 08 2005,7:13)]...
What does THAT mean?

elarwhis, you are PERFECTLY normal for this discussion forum!

Back