What's new

Such a waste..........

First snake I find in Urban San Jose and it lies dead in a gutter........Terrible...It was a very beautiful and brightly patterned gopher snake...the sickest thing is that it was virtually undamaged except the tail...it was merely sunning itself on the still warm pavement...I wish I had gotten there sooner....that really ruined my day..........

Just plain sick......excuse me I'm going to listen to metal to calm my nerves for a while............

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Aw man... that would ruin my day too.

Metal??? Oh gawd... if I were stressed, that would make it... kinda... worse. Personally I just pop in a Kenny Chesney CD and I'm a happy camper!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ Sep. 28 2003,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Metal??? Oh gawd... if I were stressed, that would make it... kinda... worse. Personally I just pop in a Kenny Chesney CD and I'm a happy camper![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Not helping FTG...
confused.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

I know it sounds odd but it's true Metal calms me down...my worries seem insignificant to those being sung.....I forget about them...