What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strangest stories

have you ever had strange things happen with your plant ?
--not growing right even though you have all the right conditions ?
-- thought it was one species and it was a completely different one ??
-- had a hybrid and only found out once different types of leaves and colours came out ??
--grew REALLY fast even though you thought you gave it too much fertilizer or mineraled water by accident !
confused.gif
?
Tell is your stories and be specific, thx

The stranges thing I had happen with my plants was that one day I came home to find the maintance man in my apartment (this was back in Colorado.) When I asked why he was there he said he just wanted a closer look at my cool plants.

When I reported him for being in my apartment without permission he changed his story to "I thought it looked like marajuanna and I wanted to check as is my duty." So I brought the Nepenthes in question to the manager just to point out how unlike marijuanna it was.

Needless to say, Mr. Fix It was fired.

Pyro

Ha! thats a good one pyro!

Gadzooks! What would happen to you if you smoked it???
wink.gif

I can see it now... "Hey man, whatcha doin'?" "Oh, not much, just smoking some nepenthes."
"Oh, I see."

*NOTE TO EVERYONE*
That comment was meant as a joke, no harm done. If you are offended, I am sorry. There was no offensiveness meant.

Back