What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stingray attack

• Thread starter Lauderdale
  • Start date
LIGHTHOUSE POINT, Fla. -- An 82-year-old man was in critical but stable condition Thursday morning, a day after a stingray jumped onto his boat and stabbed him in the chest, leaving a foot-long barb stuck in him.

This happend about four miles up the Intercoastal from my place.  I am not buying a "foot long barb" though.  Four or five inches...maybe.  Click on the link below for the full story.

http://www.local10.com/news/10110180/detail.html

i saw this...its the start of the future for me....
Alex

They are out to get us. I knew it.

Ray world domination is at hand my friends. It's a sign of The Prophecy!

I'm reading a book called Natural Selection by David Freedman. It's all about rays that have evolved to breath air and fly. Maybe it isn't a fictional story after all...

smile_h_32.gif
Poor guy! Yeah I've seen rays leap out of the water like that, it's neat to watch, but this was obviously another freak accident. Looks like the rays are trying to get their 15 seconds of fame.

Steve Irwin was our warning shot. He knew too much...
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Octipous's (Spelling?), Ants, Stingrays, Dolphins what other animal is put on our list of predicesors! lol

Next big headline: "Man drowned and digested in freakishly large tropical pitcher plant!"

smile_n_32.gif

I have one on the way, it's called N. rajah.

I kid, I kid!

smile.gif

Back