What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky stories

LOL... I know. That's just out of lazyness :p (like lol) everyone can understand what I mean even if I don't capitalize O:)

It`s just a tad anoying though(hey I know I make alot of anoying mistakes too Lol.)

Really? I'll try to capitalize more often :p
what I find REALLY annoying is when people mix up "they're, their, there" and stuff like that. Or when people say "I've seen many cow's lately" ... things like that.

great.. this thread went from "scary stories" to punctuation. Lets get back on topic guys (although it'll be nearly impossible too) post your scary stories people, it's halloween and we all need some fright.

I thought the story was rather well written but the diatribe that followed detracted significantly from the overall experience.

COUGH Nature freak--how can u not be? you're a freak if ur not 1 COUGH

A couple typos

@ Lauder:
if you wanna see some good writing, i have alot. That was just some quick writing. It lacked a good ending, i know.

grim- it would be too long if I didn't do that.

Back