What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speking of dogs.................

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
sometimes they are to smart for their own good.

i have a 4 month old schipperkee pup. they are a breed known to be extreamly smart and were originally bred as kind of a do it all dog for farmers and such. yah know herd cattle, sheep,be a guard dog, protect the kids. well they are a really good dog for an active family, they travel well and my grandfather had one years ago so when i had a chance i nabbed one up. however they are also known to have a "the devil made me do it" type personality and can get in quite a bit of trouble if left alone to their own devices when they get bored, which doesnt take long. so we take her to work every day rather than leave her home alone and she stays out of trouble and well socialized with different ppl.

anyways last thursday night i was at my parents house hashing out the details of moving one of my sisters 4 and a half hours to the west of us. and as always i let Lil' Bear terrorize my parents house and she was running around in the living room having a good ol time. well one of her favorite pass times is shreading paper, specifically newspaper and paper towels cause they make the biggest mess and she knows this and never passes up an opportunity to make a mess. well after about 5 minutes Lil' Bear brings an intact paper towel to my mom, gives it to her and runs back to the sofa, hops up and barks at her. so my mom walks into the living room and it turns out Lil' Bear had puked(which she does from time to time, especially when she gets herslf worked up on a full belly) and she had brought my mom a paper towel so that she could clean it up. lil twerp........sometimes critters make you wonder

woah.. that is SO awesomely smart!

I'm smart enough to do that too, but I don't brag about it.
smile_m_32.gif

Back