What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special Meetings Called

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
I need a head count of board members. Who can make a meeting this week. I do not remember what night was decided as best, but how about Thursday at 8 PM Central? Who can make it there.

On Friday at 8PM Central I am calling a meeting of the growers committee. I know that I am not the Head Grower, but it is time to get the paperwork done. Dean, will you be there? How about all the RHGs, who will be there?

As always, members are allowed to attend.

Availble for Thursday, 8pm CST.

rm

I can make it.

Capslock

I can not make it that night (Friday). My wife and I have a dinner we are already scheduled to attend. Let me know what I can do to stay up-to-date on the meeting, paperwork, and requirements.

-Jeremy

I think I can make it, though I'm just a member, not a grower really.

-Ben

I'll be there....
Jeremy, the meeting is for Thurs, not Friday....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Jan. 30 2006,11:17)]On Friday at 8PM Central I am calling a meeting of the growers committee.  I know that I am not the Head Grower, but it is time to get the paperwork done.  Dean, will you be there?  How about all the RHGs, who will be there?
I'll be there Friday at 8 p.m.

Mike

I guess I should have asked...

I know Suzanne normally sets up the AIM chat room for the board meetings. Suzanne, can/will you do the same for us Friday night please?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

I will be at the growers meeting fri. at 8

I will attend Friday's meeting and will try and attend on Thursday too.

Glenn

--Edit-- Never mind, Bugweed cleared this one up for me.
smile_n_32.gif
biggrin.gif

Is there anyway I can recieve a summary or the minutes to the growers meeting that was held on Friday?

-Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

I'd contact Capslock about that. He should have the minutes.

I'll try to get them up tonight!

Capslock

Sorry folks. I am just not a meeting person. I just grow and give away plants. If I can be of help in the growing arena, just let me know what I can do.

Back