What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
If anybody's got any interesting plants they'd like to share, I can unload a flurry of weedy dews running through my pots. I can also divide some Sarrs.

What I have are:
tokaiensis (redder than spatulata if that helps) plantlets, seedlings, leaf cuttings
spatulata (greenish) plantlets, seedlings
filiformis "Florida All Red" (no dormancy) seedlings
any binata type leaf cuttings
capensis Typical and Alba plants and leaf cuttings (I'll add these to any box, too, unless you have capensis-phobia :awesome: )

'Hummer's Hammerhead' divisions
flava var. rubricorpora division
'Judith Hindle' divisions
jonesii division (CA only)
alabamensis divisions (CA only)
Tiny purp montana and heterophylla are available, but tiny

and perhaps a reniformis division coming this year, as they are spilling out of the pot. It might need to develop more, though.

I can also cut an N. ventricosa "red" x carunculata var. robusta main vine or a small gymnamphora main vine if anyone wants some unrooted Nep cuttings.

The Nep cuttings are currently gone.

Did I already hit you up and get shot down? ??? I know there's things on that list I'm interested in, but I don't remember whether or not I followed through with my urge to obtain them.. :crazy:

Back