What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry

• Thread starter Darcie
  • Start date
I'd like to apologise for my stupid post of late.  Some ended up being taken differntly then I ment, others where a cork pop for my troubles of late (gravely ill fish who just died dispite all efforts).  Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended anyone and I hope I can be forgiven for my lapse in judgement. I don't exactly know what else I can say, except I'm sorry if my posts didn't express my thoughts clearly and I'll try to use more smilies so they do.
sad.gif

-Darcie

Were all friends here Darcie, and we are sorry to hear about your fish... My wife and I recently lost one of our favorite fish we have been trying to nurse back to health for a year... swim bladder disease..
sad.gif
so I totally understand...

I take it out on my computer... I had a crash a couple of weeks ago and lost a ton of work I had been putzing around with for a long time... I slammed my fist on my keyboard and keys went flying everywhere...

so I bought a new keyboard, and then a new mouse... then figured.. what the hey... I upgraded the motherboard and CPU and memory... and speakers... and... well.. I feel better now.
smile.gif
Gp buy yourself a new VFT, your bound to feel better!
smile.gif

Nice post title! "sorry, my bad". We got a Buffy on the forum!
wink.gif

How can you tell I watch it too often...I know all the sayings.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just teasing...I find Buffy's sayings a little catchy (to my hubby's dismay)!

Keys went flying, eh?

You really Rammed that puppy didn't ya?

wink.gif

Back