What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some pics with my new digicam

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
I just purchased a Canon rebel XTI/400D
some pics,
display I made of various stuff I picked up on a trip last year.
display.jpg

fish
my goldfish Bob with a swim bladder problem, floats upside down a lot
bob.jpg

dwarf gourami, new addition to the tank.
gourami.jpg

peace,
Zero

Pretty sharp images, your colors are a bit over saturated, you might want to look at the settings and back that off a little unless it’s due to after the fact software enhancement

I see a ROCK! lol Agate?

Nice pics. :)

PAK, that rock is supposed to be petrified wood.

Nice pictures. Sorry as an arhcaeologists I have to those cultural objects in the first picture better be reproductions and not looted. Dont support looters. ???

What is your overall opinion of this camera? I am in the market for a new one and just wondered what your opinion of your camera was.

I wish I had the money for a cam like that. Here I am with my 97 dollar Black Friday Kodak EasyShare MD853. Great camera for the price, but you really have to fidget with it before you get nice macro shots. They also have a tendency to get grainy.

I think that pitcher was probably my best macro shot. It's little more than 4 inches tall.

ktulu, everything in the pic are reproductions, the petrified wood is not

I just bought the same camera. I intend to lobby to make it legal for me to marry it.

Back