What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some pics from my new camera

I just got my new camera in the mail today & I have been playing around with it all day. Here are some of the pictures I took.

IMG_8978.jpg

S. leucophylla 'Titan'

IMG_8986.jpg

S. alata 'Black Throat' x flava var. rubricorpa

IMG_8998.jpg

S. 'Judith Hindle'

IMG_8991.jpg

S. 'Starry Night'

IMG_8994.jpg

D. filiformis var. filiformis 'Florida Giant'

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_8934.jpg

Don't let that cute face fool you. That cat is the devil.

Hope you like the pics!

All cats are the devil (sorry feline-lovers).

S. x "Starry Night" is just S. x excellens, right?

yeah it's leuco x minor okee giant i think

If that cat is the devil, why don't you just close that box and ship him out to some random place in the middle of nowhere? :-D

Very nice pics too :)

All cats are the devil (sorry feline-lovers).

Not true 1 in maybe 10 cats is adorable, my cat was great. She never used her claws on us, never made messes, let you hold her in the weirdest ways and still purred, and never had a many of the annoying cat traits. She was like a dog en-planted in a soft female cat. (of coarse all cats have their one annoying trait)

great pics, congrats on the camera.

my friend has cats that fetch, roll over, etc...90% of cats suck though. I 2nd ant. :)That "Starry Night" sure is a beaut!

That "Starry Night" sure is a beaut!

Thanks. I got it at a very small division a while back, & I think it is really going to look good when it gets bigger. My cat isn't mean or anything but she jump on everything , & knocks stuff over just to watch it fall. I fully expect to walk in one day & see her walking upside down on the ceiling.

What kinda camera did you get? I just got a new one a couple weeks ago, a Fujifilm Finepix J20, I love it compared to my old Nikon Coolpix 5700!

That cat has the same stare as my calico female Anna when she's mad! :D

The best way to have a "non-neurotic cat" (it is possible!) is to get it as a kitten. If you get one who is even just a year or two old and has been shuffled around from home to home and perhaps been abused they're not nearly as relaxed as a cat that's been treated well since birth. Like any animal (or child) even the most well behaved have their little moments... I found my tuxedo cat Flash ontop of my 6 ft CD shelf, standing with each foot on a different head of four of my original clay statues and not sure what to do next - he was just standing there yelling for help! Amazingly the two that fell to the floor when I lifted him off didn't shatter.

Mean looking cat!

Here are a few more pictures. I noticed a few days ago that I have a baby tree frog living in my sarrs.

IMG_9127.jpg

S. leuco 'Titan'

IMG_9159.jpg

S. leuco x oreo

IMG_9161.jpg

He is probably about 1/2 an inch long.

Back