What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my Neps

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
Well, I'm new here, so I figured I'd share most of my current nep collection with you guys. Enjoy!

n-truncata.jpg

N.truncata "Pasian highland"

n-sanguinea.jpg

N.sanguinea "Red form"

n-ovata.jpg

N.ovata "Pangulabao"

n-burbidgea.jpg

N. burbidgea

n-ampularia.jpg

N.ampullaria

n-alata.jpg

N.alata "EP D form"

hamata01.jpg

N.hamata "Seed-grown"

haha they look great!!!

My basement growchamber probably has alot to do with that. ;)

great plants! lvoe the hamata, and that's one beautiful sanguinea!! thanks for sharing!

We would all love to see that too! :pics:

Sure, I'll get a pic of it soon. It's nothing fancy, just four shower curtains, a humidifier, and a freakin' powerful growlight. It gets the temps and humidity about righty and the only thing I have to do is mist the chamber every other day. Simple but effective.

Very fine looking collection of Neps Exo.

Your N. ovata has a colorful striped and quite well developed peristome for a plant that looks like it is growing in a six inch pot.

Nice work there!

Very fine looking collection of Neps Exo.

Your N. ovata has a colorful striped and quite well developed peristome for a plant that looks like it is growing in a six inch pot.

Nice work there!

It's in a 5in pot, actually, but It grows like mad so I'm reluctant to repot it. I probably will this summer though, before it breaks the pot or something. :D

spectacular plants mate. My plants are the same size as yours. I love your burbidgeae. Nice contrast between the pitcher and leaves. That hamata is looking crazy as well.

spectacular plants mate. My plants are the same size as yours. I love your burbidgeae. Nice contrast between the pitcher and leaves. That hamata is looking crazy as well.

Since I took the last pic of the burbidgea the leaves have turned beet red and the newest pitchers are getting red markings, a truely beautiful plant. The hamata is the fastest growing Nep I have, a year ago it was only the size of a dime!

Those are some mighty fine neps you have there, Exo.

Very nice neps.
And you get the amp to grow with those highlanders!

Very nice neps.
And you get the amp to grow with those highlanders!

Actually, the amp grows in a lightstand with a humidity cover in my room, but everything else grows in the basement. It gets WAY too cold down there at night in the winter. I wish I could grow it down there, It's outgrowing the lightstand and my house is too dry to grow it near a window. :-(

Nice plants. The hamata pitchers look rather tubby. Pretty cool.

Ovata, sanguinea, alata, and your seed grown hamata look fantastic man. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like that hamata is more densely speckled than some of the clones around. Great plants !

Ovata, sanguinea, alata, and your seed grown hamata look fantastic man. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like that hamata is more densely speckled than some of the clones around. Great plants !

Well, it is seedgrown, so that's probably why it looks different. I noticed that too when I saw pics of other hamatas.

Beautiful plants! I love your ovata; another one for the must have list...
Thanks for sharing!

Awesome neps! I especially like the alata :)

Back