What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some new pics of my truncata

Here are some pics of my truncata grown here in Maine under intermediate to highland conditions with no additional humidity. This is my second favorite nep that I own.
Pics

pics of when it first opened
TRUNCATANEW.jpg

TSCALE.jpg

the pitchure to the right of the new one is two pitchers before the newest!!!
truncatacan.jpg

pic taken a day or two ago, much more color in the persitome
TRUCATAFULLCOLOR.jpg

peace,
Zero

Wow, that's amazing! Looking at your plants makes me want to try a couple growing nepenthes! Are you using the lights above the plant in addition to the natural sunlight they receive? If so, what kind of bulbs are you using?

yeah, the neps don't need the additional lighting but some other cps on the same shelf benefit from the light. it's just a wallyworld 4 ft fixture with 2 40 watt cool bulbs.

Things go better with coke! And I thought you only has pings! Nice sized pitcher.

Do you feed it the cherry Coke?

If enough of it makes US get bigger, then will a relative amount in the pitchers make the plants grow larger too??

Hmmm....

I think I'll wait to read the results of somebody else testing that theory before I try it on my own plants!

damn nice looking plant.

That's a very nice plant :)

Very nice plant ! I can asume that it is a lowland truncata ? can't wayt till my highlander gets a bit bigger.

ohohoh great N.truncata!!:-O
hot lip!!! ~Waaaooo~:-D Thanks to your classy photos.

wow that is Awesome its big. Makes me want to get one like right now

Back