What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Memorial Day Weekend Fun

Therefore you should do some shopping for a new rifle that shoots cheap ammo because it will save you money in the long run completely justify-ing the intitial investment!:usa2:

Well I was going to suggest we all bring our toys and plants to the next North Central meeting. That is until the Yannbo pic was posted. That guy would get all the attention ! It still might be fun though, cp's, bagpipes, guns, cookout, cake. Looks like you both had a good time.

Looks like fun! Just don't put us in the middle of a prairie, or desert. I need WATER for my "toy"!!

Yannbo!

Yannbo! :-))

Nice P.S. work there!
I hope it doesn't go to his head! :0o:

I think he had way too good a time! :-D

LOL, Paul.... When it was time to go, I said "it's over Yannbo", but then he freaked and started ranting about "Nothing is over...nothing, you just don't turn it off"

heheheheheeh

:-))
Too late! :lol:

Hmm wonder if Andy would let me change my username....AGAIN lol

I'd start with the avatar. Too saintly looking now that we've seen the inner beast !

That aint so Saint! lol That's an old pic I dug up back from when my grandfather was in the French Legion. Stationed in the Sahara for attacking his superior officer with a mounted bayonette LOLOL

This weekend Yann reciprocated and was kind enough to invite me into his home to see his wonderful collection. It is very impressive and much larger than anticipated, he's obviously been holding back!
We also made it to Joe's Crab Shack for some good food and then on to a Louisville Bat's minor league baseball game.
(great seats BTW!)

Once again it was good fun with good friends,
Thanks mate

It was a pleasure to have you Butch and there were a few exciting moments at the game! (i'm thinking of the flying bat and the drunkard comments a few aisles down hehehe)
Thanks for the compliments on the collection but I can't take all the credit for my setup; you did have to guide methrough a fixtures and tank wiring! Those crabs were delicious but they didn't stand a chance against Yannbo :-))

Thanks for a great time!

Hmmmmmmm - did I miss the part where your growlist got updated? :scratch: :poke:

OMG geeze Ron

may the fleas of a thousand camels rest under your armpits!

hehehehe
:p

LOL, omg now it is geting deep...

Back