What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some halloween photos

Ok heres some of my photos of some of my nepenthes that are looking there greatest. Theres not to many photos but enjoy  
smile_n_32.gif

HEre is my Nepenthes x edinensis

IMG_1452.jpg

Nepenthes 'miranda'

IMG_1454.jpg

Nepenthes Sanguinea

IMG_1593.jpg

Oh yeah and look at this pitcher in a pitcher on a ventrata

IMG_1548.jpg

Good stuff, carnivorkid! I really like the N. x edinensis! What are the parents of that one? Anyway, you're doing something right!

Capslock

Nice pics! I like the stripes on your N. 'miranda'.
By the way, what is growing behind your N x edinensis?

Nice pics!
Can I ask you where you got the N. x edinensis? I've had my share of battles with that hybrid back when I volunteered at the Frederik Meijer Gardens in MI. Such a weed!

Capslock: The parents are N. rafflesiana and N. x chelsonii. You can find more information here.

Thanks for sharing!

Amori

no matter how much I seem to not like hybrids miranda always gets me....

yeah i did get it from meijer gardens. i will have some to trade soon and i will post it on the trading forum . the edinensis has some rafflesiana and some ampularia along with gracilis i believe i have it written down somewher i will get it

oh yeah behind it is a swampy dirty water that utrics grew in one time. its alittle dirty. i have a beet growing in there with no soil

Back