What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solenoid valve help

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
My redsea system came in today, but it came with the Pro instructions. I ordered the Delux with a solenoid valve. I paid like 60 extra bucks just for the solenoid so you'd think they could send the right instructions!

ANYWAY, I have the solenoid valve hooked to the pressure regulator with airline hose, and the output of the solenoid hooked up to the bubble counter with more airline hose, like this:

T-----S----BC

T is the tank, S is the solenoid, and the BC is the bubble counter. Shouldn't it be like this?:

TS----BC

I've seen them hooked up directly to the tank, but i'm not sure i've seen them the way i've got this thing rigged up. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't really see any problem with how you have it hooked up.

Just the more connections you have, the more chance you have for leaks. Also just for cosmetic appearance. Tanks with things off mounted to it = cool.

-Nate

Oh thanks lol. wow this thread is old but i've figured it out, thanks though!

lol Oops... didn't notice that this the freshwater forum isn't that much of a mover-and-shaker part of the board.

--Nate

Back