What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SnowyFalcon movie

SnowyFalcon movie - Vote for the ending!

• Much Better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slightly Better

• The Same

• Worse

• Toss the whole thing

• Total voters
Alright, I THINK that I fixed it so that the whole movie loads before it is played, which should be easier on those with slower internet connections.  Tell me if it is still hard to watch and jerky.  Also, several people suggested that I change the ending to more of a grand finale.  So would you say that the ending is: (vote above)

http://home.petflytrap.com/snowyfalcon/

SF

Thanks Tony! I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

SF
wink.gif

Good job snowy! Your intro is very cool! It still loads jerky on dial up but it's not too bad.

-buckeye

The begining of the intro was on instantly but there was still a pause while the pics loaded. Overall, it was much better. It seemed to cover the CPs better and I wasn't left with the impression that it missed something and the flow from topic to topic was smoother
smile.gif
. I liked the extra bit added on to the ending.

smile.gif

BCK

Good job Snowy!
biggrin.gif

lookin really good....

one thought you might like to explore is to frame the flash movie... since you have stuff flying in from off stage, it might prove slightly more dramatic...
smile.gif

BUt really good...

OK, will do. I'm also trying to get the preloader suggestion to work too.

Thanks!
SF

I can see you put a lot of work into that! Very nice!

SF,
I had no idea you were a director.
wink.gif

Very nice job! Runs fine on my broadband connection ....
tounge.gif

Back