What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snakebite

hey guys
smile_h_32.gif
I was just walking my dog when i walking on the side of someones yard since there was no sidewalk when wham! I wasn't paying attention and a cottenmouth bit me, It didn't have time to reactso luckily it didn't brake the skin but whew! it was painful

Wow. You SURE it didn't break the skin at all?? I'd hate to see what happened to Pond Boy happen to you. That must have been scary. I saw many snakes growing up but none of them ever struck at me.

Are you sure it was not trying to PlatAKiss on you? hehehe..I know some snakes will do as dry bite as a warning. You know what kind? Glad you are ok.

i had my mom, and a friend of hers who is a nurse look at it so i hope it didn't, it made me really tired though

lol WHAT was that Travis??
smile_n_32.gif

I've never heard of a dry bite. I've heard of a wet kiss though.
biggrin.gif
I get 'em from Ollie all the time.
smile.gif

I may never have another chance to use your name like that again. I see an opening like that, have to make the most of it.
biggrin.gif
lol

Pak, you've heard of a drybite before. Remember the swamp snake?

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah....I thought it was dry something else...but maybe it was bite. Seen any of those snakes lately Ozzy?

lol Travis...I'll deal with you later...
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ July 23 2004,4:01)]I may never have another chance to use your name like that again. I see an opening like that, have to make the most of it.
biggrin.gif
lol
Man, I hear ya! Strike while the iron is hot! Any time I can sneak in a bad pun - I do. No one remembers the one I snuck in when Elgecko posted and I said, "That's tokay, gecko."
smile_m_32.gif

Well Kirk...I guess you now have the distinction of being able to say you were kissed by a snake. How many people can say that. Its a story to tell your grandkids.
smile.gif

What makes u think it was a cottonmouth?

Back