What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smash bros brawl

• Thread starter Ant
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ant
I'll edit this post with my brawl code. I'm good with most of the characters, but my best are pikachu, lucario, lucas, meta knights, sonic, and of course jigglypuff!

Mr. Game and Whatch is the best in my opinion. Mainly because of his hammer thing I always get a good kill with that and its always soooo annoying for everyone else.

Some of my other favorites are Meta Knight, Falco, Jiggilypuff and King Dedede. We should have a terra forums brawl tournament. :)
My brawl code: 5155-3785-1927.
My nick name: Deme
I think its Deme, if its not Deme I'll change it to Deme.

Last edited:
I have yet to unlock Jigglypuff. :( Too much stuff to do in this game!
~Joe

I agree there's alot to do in the game I still haven't completed all the challenges and there's alot of stickers, statues, and CDs to collect..

I used to play melee all the time. My best character was samus. I tried playing melee a little while ago, and now that I play brawl, I couldn't get any of the buttons right or fight at all lol.

you can use game cude controllers you know. I love them.

I use the wii controllers just because the cube controllers stick and break really easily (or at least my cheapie ones do :X)

I use the wii controllers just because the cube controllers stick and break really easily (or at least my cheapie ones do :X)

Third party controllers are almost always garbage. You can get some used, but good condition, official controllers off eBay for around $15. Thats where I got all my cube stuff. eBay power!!

I got awesome controllers (new) from gamestop because the owner knew people would want them for brawl.

Back