What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky on Fire

• Thread starter NemJones
  • Start date

NemJones

I Am the Terror Of the Night!
Yesterday I was able to catch the most colorful sunset Ive seen in years. These only happen
when the clouds and open sky are timed perfectly with the horizon.

Not plant related, But im sure a few of you can enjoy these photos.

6nbMa3Gh.jpg

rzzjAfFh.jpg

foM6qrFh.jpg

tShDUfdh.jpg

emsJPyzh.jpg

aLRFoDih.jpg

Absolutely stunning sunset and photos of it!! I love sunsets and thank you for sharing. The fifth photo I could see framed and hanging on a wall, ha.

Wow thats amazing Nem! Ive never seen a sunset that beautiful!

Absolutely stunning sunset and photos of it!! I love sunsets and thank you for sharing. The fifth photo I could see framed and hanging on a wall, ha.

Thanks! I love them too, but it really saddens me that I dont have a professional camera
For this kind of thing. Alot is lost because I use an ipod.

Also, the green of the forum kind of conflicts with the pictures a little. The black background Im usually working with
Works wonders and really makes these pop.

Don't know if it's just my luck, or Colorado's open air weather, but sunsets of that caliber seem to happen around here at least once a week...the last 3 days have been producing skyfire both morning and evening.

Back