What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shocking 30 sec. video clip

Not for the faint of heart:0o:
Imagine sharing a duplex with this guy :-D
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AsITgqGQgj4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WOW!!!!!!
thats mezzed up

Ewwwwww! I wonder if he still has all of his fingers and toes.

Cool, so many pets!

So the Piped Piper wasn't a child's tale after all...

These are references to movies:

Willard is from 1971 and Ben is from 1972.
In the original movie, Willard (Bruce Davison), is a social misfit with a strange affinity for rats. He lives alone in a large mansion, accompanied only by his cranky and decrepit mother. His best companion is a white rat he finds and later names Socrates for his wisdom; numerous other rats come to him, one of which is a giant specimen he names Ben. Willard's talking to his rats, however, leads to his mother's death and further pressure from the banks to give up the house. When his boss bludgeons Socrates to death, he trains his rats to follow his commands and kills the man. Ben, however, jealous of his favoritism towards Socrates, eventually turns on Willard and kills him.

A sequel called Ben (after one of the rats in the original) was released in 1972. This movie picks up where the previous one left off. Ben, after killing Willard, has a new master.

Ugh, I'm scared to watch Hoarders... I already have a bad habit of letting too many useless old bills and records pile up - I feel like the trauma of seeing those people might send me over the edge entirely.
Didn't they remake Willard or something like it a few years ago? When I glossed over that plot summary I missed the year and thought they were referring to some movie I saw a trailer of quite recently. Has an emo-looking guy who looks vaguely like The Crow commanding hoards of rats. Come to think of it, I think it might've been called Rats.
~Joe

hey wow my dad's on TV!

:p

They can be nice pets if you don't let them roam free to breed and take over the house, what was he thinking?? O.O;;

Back