What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHITZU

• Thread starter ozzi1264
  • Start date
Here's a couple of pics of this pile of fur we've had for awhile now. We bought him about 2 years ago wen he was just a lil pup.

Btw, his name is teddy. My mom loves this dog more then her own kids.....

We have standards here- no bad language!!!! :censor: :(

I've reported your post to Andy!!!!!!111

:p And with all that said, welcome to your first accidental word filter. You should see the fun we have when someone mistypes capensis LOL

Cute dog. :)

EST- the new forum doesn't have that problem with that word. That's one of the benefits of having up to date software :-D

0zzi- My mom has one of those dogs too.. I wouldn't say she loves it more than me (IMPOSSIBLE!! :D ) But as most dog lovers, she definatly has a place in her heart for them. I've edited the title to be one word so the filter doesn't pick it up. But that word on it's own will get nabbed
Andrew

Very cute dog! :-D

Aww cute. We have three shitzus. They are nonthing but lazy pile of bones. They dont do anything wortha flip but we love them anyways.

Very cute lil' mop! :)

Back