What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing some Drosera pics!

D.dil_pet.jpg

Any idea what this is? I obtained it as D.dilatato-petiolaris but I'm really not too sure. The petioles appear to be ground-hugging while photos I've seen of this plant have upright petioles.

lanata.JPG

D.lanata - weird growth form! I'm really itching to cut the crown in 2 to see if they grow into 2 separate plants.
rolleyes.gif

D.falconeri.JPG

D.falconeri, which I obtained from Phill Mann from Australia. This plant has since given me 2 successful leaf cuttings.

petiolarisRed.JPG

D.petiolaris "Red". Doesn't seem to want to grow via leaf cuttings, but it has produced loads of pups by forming lateral crowns.

Beautiful plants. Nice job

Great looking plants. Keep up the good work.
biggrin.gif

Your plant looks like Drosera dilatato-petiolaris to me. There is a lot of variation with this species, but your photo conforms to what I know as this species.

The dilatato-petiolaris? looks more like brevicornis to me. Then again, these plants are quite variable.

Back