What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing CP -- the easier way

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Dec. 15 2003,19:03)]...ppl now have GP's give them power to find your address no problem.
Or, you could use a map...
Andrew

i'd love to get more plant :
Tuyen Thi
20501 Enadia Way
Canoga Park , CA 91306
smile.gif

Count me in...

Chris Smith
6400 Queen Ave. S. #6
Richfield, MN 55423

I'll have see if I've got any thing to give away.
I Think I got enough Drosera nidiformis seedlings to send to everyone who posted an address.

Chris

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ Dec. 14 2003,17:21)]Joseph,
The only problem with that is this is a public forum. ANYBODY who chooses to look can have your home address. Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there who may choose to use that information for all kinds of devious behavior. You never know if some p**ed  off  person who gets banned from the forum might mail you a bomb or something under the guise of sending plants. Unfortunately its an all too common occourance in todays world.  
sad.gif
 I like the idea, and by no means do I want to play the role of spoiler here, but I also have to think of safety first. I just dont feel the idea is safe.

Steve
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Joseph,
The only problem with that is this is a public forum. ANYBODY who chooses to look can have your home address.

I don't know about bombs, but I did sign Rose up to every junk mail offer known to man when I was bored at work.
biggrin.gif

j/k Rose was the first person to send me plants. I was SHOCKED, people where sending me plants, free of charge, out of the kindnest of there hearts. It is truely a wonderfull group of people that frequent this forum.

Paul

IT WAS YOU!!!!  No problem.  Junk mail makes great kindling for a nice night in front of the fire.
wink.gif

May as well jump on the bandwagon
tounge.gif

M.C. Schwartz
65 Laurel Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106

Copper: You tossed your computer in the fire? Isn't that costly and not safe?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Andrew

Count me in to please

Jeff Hasenflu
623 N.Schenely Ave
Youngstown,Ohio 44512 thanks

Oh whell heres mine
My wood stove if geting veryy hungry for junk mail( jk
biggrin.gif

Oliver hauver
P.O.BOX 1037
OVERTON, NV 89040

thanks a million all(and happy christmas)
smile.gif

Thanks
Oliver

You can count me in too:D

Lenny Gallego
1541 South Ocean Blvd Apt.414
Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Great idea.

Glenn Petersen
11423 N. Fenton Road
Fenton, MI 48430

This topic should be pinned for future reference!

Bump becasue I actually used it.

Paul Luebbert
2129 Empire Pl
Gretna, La 70056

Gantnier.
Missouri.
          65483-2560

Thats all I`m saying!

Wow,
This is a great idea. My internet was down for ever, almost, so I am just now posting. (darn wireless networks are a pain sometimes)
Rick Gordon
5937 Darwin Ct., #100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
unclesam.gif

I would be happy to add my information to this list...
Please no bombs or anthrax in my mail though, my partner would "Kill Me"
tounge.gif

Sean Stevens
402, 756 Great Northern Way
Vancouver BC V5T 1E4
Canada

I do not have a trade list yet since my CP collection is a small one but I am always happy to trade with non CP's or other pond plants that I propagate.
I have recently traded a very rare waterlily for a rare Drosera and a couple weeks ago I traded a software program I no longer needed for other Drosera seed.

Once my collection of CP's grows I would also be happy to pass it on.

Cheers,
Sean

Joe fre8train
503 whiting st
El Segundo Ca

biggrin.gif
Hey I'll take some cp's, dont know if anybody will send me any. but here ya go!

Dillon Brandes
13740 87th place
Seminole,FL 33776

I keep my address in my profile. Only TF members (my friends) will see it. I am on a quest to obtain one of everything. Realistically, a healthy variety. Slowly but surely, several of you have already contributed to my endeavor. Thanx! I hope to be able to reciprocate as I move beyond local nurseries, Home Depot, and Lowes, as well as the common sundews, butterworts, and pitcher plants.

More likely I'll be sent bombs than plants, but here ya go! My addy is on BACPS anyways... Don't pop up on my door-step without future notice of 5-7 days!
laugh.gif

John Pizzicara
856 Congress Ave
Pacific Grove, Ca, 93950

Full grown hamatas, rajahs, inermis, and sibuyanensis would be nice
tounge.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
(j/k )