What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shameless plug.

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
Hey all,

This is probably against the rules, but I have to give a plug to our new game which is in development. Gamespy.com did a big story on it here:

Gamespy Hellgate London article

We're showing it in LA next week (I'll be gone all next week) at the E3 show at the Convention center. Whew! We've been crunching for a few weeks working on getting a playable version ready, and the Gamespy folks were the first ones to play it that doesn't work here.

It's still a long way from being done (for sure not this year), so there's a LONG way to go, but showing it publicly is our first big milestone!

Capslock

That's awesome! Good luck at E3! That is a big step. The graphics look cool from the gamespy website too, and it sounds like a cool new way to play a first person shooter.......not have to worry about aiming as much and strategize.

I've always wanted to create video games. That's cool that you do!

What do you do there? Keep us posted!!!

Capslock, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this! For crying out loud man. Have you no mercy! Now I have to change into a dry shirt and put a bib over it to keep my drool from getting it sopping wet too. I LOOOOOOVVE this type of game. RPG/shooters are my favorite!

Hey that's very awesome man!!! It's so cool when someone can find a job in a creative environment like that. I'm thankful everyday for my apprentceship at the sculpture studio I hope it'll never end!

I don't think it violates any rules, you're not hocking the games just announcing what you're working on (and it's not CP related and cutting into PFT's sales anyway). I sure don't see any harm in it.

By the way that game looks neat! I love video games I just never have time to play them more than a few hours the first night I get them home!
smile.gif

SWEET!

And, uh BONK! .... yeah, that's the ticket....

If this is playable on ps2, I'll buy it!

That's awesome Capslock.
smile.gif
Congratulations. I hope it does well for you. And you can promote it all you want to.

Nothing wrong with being proud of a special accomplishment.

Well done!

The screenshot looks excellent! I'll keep an eye out for this one when it comes out. BTW, I still love Diablo, what a great game!

Back