What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shade cloth

• Thread starter CP2k
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cut
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a good source to purchase a pre-packaged 8x12ft roll or 12x12ft roll of 40-55% shade cloth? The home improvement stores(Home Depot etc.) in my area sell prepackaged 8x12ft rolls of 70% shade cloth for $12. They can also custom cut 50% shade cloth, but costs around $0.50-$0.60 per square feet, which can add up to quite a large sum.

theres alot of places, in my town theres a ace hardware, true value, and some other store that sells exactly what you are looking for, but cheaper!!about .30 cents!!

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the recommendation. I will go with IGC since the prices are cheap for the 50% shade cloth.

O I should add also that the cloth from IGC is just that.. no reinforced edges no grommets etc. While something from Charleys has those features. So depending on what your going to do with it, you may or may not need them.
Tony

Back