What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SF "Honouring" our current President

• Thread starter Est
  • Start date

Est

War. War never changes.
Staff member
I read in the newspaper today that the city of San Francisco is looking to honour the current present, George W. Bush by renaming one of the critical pieces of the city's infrastructure.

Read about it here.

Think it's strange that the liberal city of SF would chose to honour this president? Then you obviously didn't click the link. :D

Note: No politics intended. Regardless of who you are, this is pretty funny. Unless you're GW, I guess...

I'd heard about that earlier but forgotten about it. Seems rather s****! :-D

They ought to name a library after him, that would be ironic since he started his presidency saying "Oh I don't read". Which is doubly ironic cos I was transcribing an ancient book of babylonian sorcery the other night and ran across a sketchy transcription of a prophetic cuneiform tablet, which once translated from the Akkadian reveals the following stanza:

"... That which is not true, must eternally lie,
but in strange administrations even truth may die."
-Abdul Al Swordred, The Bushonomicon (794 AD)

;)

the funniest part of this story is that these geniuses actually think they are oh-so clever and witty..
now THATS funny! :-D

Scot

Back