What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds

I went outside earlier today to water my plants (it takes all of about 3 minutes). Looking at them I decided it was time to expand my collection a little. I currently have 4 types of sundews and 6 pitcher plants. I have decided seeds are the way to go. Does anyone know of a reliable seed source where I can purchase mostly Drosera seed but other stuff as well. Please do not suggest the ICPS. I have been a member in the past- 1970's-1990's. I don't find the newsletter very interesting, and the seed bank usually has the same type of seeds year after year. Any help would be appreciated. Stan

Buster,
Keep an eye on the trade forum - people routinely offer up extra seeds for postage.

what Drosera do you have? i think ive got some ripened flower stalks on some of mine. i may even have some utric seed if you want to give those a shot. i can throw them in an envelope via snail mail. other than that have you tried Cooks? he has seed. i havent noticed a huge variety but he does have it.

I can send ya some seeds. If interested, just send me a PM.

Back