What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seedling disaster

I had a nice little pot of VFT seeds growing on my porch. I had six or seven nice little sprouts that I was soooo proud of. The neighbors have kittens, and they came to play or hide from the storm last night, and dumped the pot into the water tray. (I have one large water tray). So I had a peat/sand/water/no seedlings that I could find mess. In an attempt to save something, I poured the water mess from the tray through the pot in hopes that something will survive. I couldn't find anything that looked like a seedling. Anybody ever have anything like this happen and get any survivors, or should I give up and find another pack of seeds on Ebay, Ugggghhhh.

VFTs are robust seedlings. Assumeing the kittens didn't eat them and they are mixed in some serface sludge, you should see a reapearence of the little guys in one or two weaks.

At least now I have a little hope for them. If they do reappear, I'll post and let you know.

I hope you can find them. I wish you the best.
biggrin.gif

Later
wink.gif
Wes

Back