What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed pods...

• Thread starter Vertigo
  • Start date
For some reason I feel pretty stupid asking this, but anyway...where do seed pods for on drosera's?
confused.gif

ummm..... first the plants flower, and if they are pollinated, the ovary inside each flower swells over the course of a few weeks, and eventually it craks open, revealing tiny, black, shiny seed.
biggrin.gif

See? That's why I felt stupid.
wink.gif

I kinda new it but confused myself completely.
biggrin.gif

Don't worry Vertigo,

Did you get the answer you needed??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (UtricSeb @ Mar. 17 2003,1:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't worry Vertigo,

Did you get the answer you needed??[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yup, I did. I could actually kick myself for that one though. About an hour after I posted that, I started thinking of sunflowers **smack**. I guess I was just having one of those "I can think of a million easy questions but not one easy answer" kind of days.

Ok Vertigo.

Happy growing with your Drosera plants
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (UtricSeb @ Mar. 17 2003,9:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok Vertigo.

Happy growing with your Drosera plants  
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Thanks Utric. Now I just have to see if they mature and have seed in them.
tounge.gif

Back