What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed help

Hay Hellz Here,
I checked today, and i saw they had Byblis Liniflora at the ICPS seed bank!!!
i want to get them, but i recently just ordered seed, and my mom wouldnt let me get them -_-
If anyone orders them, I would like to trade for some of the seed.
plz PM me and ill tell you what i have.
Hellz

You can not trade or sell ICPS seed

i do believe Copper said she has Byblis seed a few topics down. granted she is looking for trades but yah never know what youll get if yah ask nicely.

The icps site states:
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]

Can I resell Seed Bank seeds?

No, members may not resell Seed Bank seeds. First of all it is a breach of trust with other members who have donated seed and volunteered their time to further the education, research, and conservation goals of the International Carnivorous Plant Society. There is also a legal reason. The ICPS operates as a tax exempt public charity under the USA federal tax code. This prohibits the ICPS from acting as a wholesale distributor to a for-profit enterprise. Members are encouraged to give away or trade any excess seeds.

You can trade excess seeds.

Are you sure? I am sure it says you cannot.

Yeah he's sure. The quote he has in his post is a quote from the ICPS seed bank Q&A... You can trade and give away seed from the seed bank, but cannot sell. Pomise.
smile.gif
(cept those protected ones. You still cannot trade them either)
Andrew

Back