What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed Giveaway #1

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
I have a couple kinds of seeds ready to go now, with more on the way. The only cp is Drosera filiformis, 3 portions. Also have a couple of temperate cp companions. Rose Mallow, Hibiscus moscheutos, 3 portions. This is a bog loving shrub, hardy from zones 5-9, gets about 4'-5' tall with large flowers that range from white to red , although most will be pink. Yellow Rain Lily, Zephyranthes reginae, 3 portions. A grassy plant with bright yellow flowers which tend to appear a couple days after a good rain. Hardy zones 7-9. Lastly a non-bog plant, Eastern Red Columbine, Aquilegia Canadensis 3 portions. Prefers woodland conditions, but I grow mine very successfully around the bases of specimen shrubs and trees in full sun. Hardy zones 3-8. I will cover postage. The only qualification is that you be a participating member of the forum. Those who "participate" only in giveaways need not apply. If I don't know you I will look into your posting history. Thanks for looking!

I'm interested in the D. filliformis.

I'm a sucker for red columbines, but the rose mallow looks intriguing as well. If we are limited to only one packet however, to spread the wealth, I am most interested in the columbine.

I'm a sucker for red columbines, but the rose mallow looks intriguing as well. If we are limited to only one packet however, to spread the wealth, I am most interested in the columbine.
No problem Hawken, pm me your info and I'll get one of each out to you.

I guess all the filliformis is taken then, darn it

I guess all the filliformis is taken then, darn it
Uh, Sarah I would suggest you reread the entire thread carefully, and then pm me your shipping address.

Uh, Sarah I would suggest you reread the entire thread carefully, and then pm me your shipping address.

Having 3 portions doesn't mean you would give them to 3 different people, but ok. Just proving I can read here

Ok Sarah now that we have that settled do you want the seeds?

Subrosa..you knowing that im a seed junkie I will hold you partially responsible when my wife asks "where are you going to put those?" :) I would love to try the Eastern Red Columbine, Aquilegia Canadensis. Wife doesn't know it yet but I have the perfect spot.

Ok Ray you got 'em.

Hey, may I claim one of the Filiformis seeds? thank you ! ^_^

Pm me your info ps3isawesome. They're yours.

Last edited:
Apparently two people changed their minds, so one pack of filiformis is still available, along with one pack of the columbines, two packs of the rose mallow, and all the Zephyranthes

Subrosa was super nice because I was late in sending out my SASE. I just got my seeds, and i can't wait to start growing them. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Back