What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed for sase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an extra packet of Sarracenia rubra jonesii & a packet of Darlingtonia californica. I have one packet of each and will give away for SASE. Please post here, first person gets there choice second person gets what is left.
Craig

I would like the Darlingtonia californica, never seen it offered here before and the ICPS seedbank is limited on them and they offer the seeds to seed donaters first.

No prob PP I will send you a PM with my address and as soon as I get a SASE your seed will be on the way.

Am I able to get the s. rubra jonesii seeds legally? I would like to have them if possible, I'm not sure about the transport of endangered plant materials.

I was operating under the idea that transporting of seeds over state lines was ok just not live plants. I could be wrong though. I will wait for a mod to post here and inform us. If we get the ok then I will PM you with my address for the SASE.

According to the ICPS seedbank, it's legal as long as you are sending only to the U.S.

If you have any more, I'd love to SASE ya.

I'd SASE ya to

Jim do you mean SASE, or SASS ya?
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZAK @ Mar. 18 2005,10:03)]I'd SASE ya to

Jim do you mean SASE, or SASS ya?
smile_n_32.gif
What did I write? Did I do another capensis typo thing - again? LOL! Hey one of my first posts was, "What's a SASE?" Went along with, "What's an avatar?" and "What's a PM?" I was both pc & cp-challenged!

OK all out of seeds, will post again when the plants flower again.
Topic closed

Closed for you.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back