What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searched a bunch of stores for ---

well nobody sells small plastic pots like what are cps come in. checked kmart-homedepo-lowes (a girl working there gave me two 6"pots- only thing she had laying around. need them smaller then that. where do you guys find small plastic pots?

You don't. I don't think they sell them retail. I went on the same wild goose chase that you're on a few years ago. I never found any.
There's a company in Cleveland that makes them but I don't remember their name. I'll look it up for you later if you want.
I also found a greenhouse in Sandusky that sells sqaure pots. I can remeber the size though. Or your last option is to let me send you some. I have alot of them that a friend of mine that owns a greenhouse gave me. They're used and you need to clean them before you use them. But I can send you some.

In Seattle we have a place called the Indoor Sun Shoppe. They specialize in hyroponics so they have all kinds of plastic pots! I bought some for the sarracenia grab bag plants that I recently got from pft. They're small pots and I even bought the perfect square plastic tray to keep them all in. It's 10 x 10. The bottom half of the pots have even slits in them... making them perfect for growing cp's.
I bought 3 inch pots, but they also have 2 and 1 inch pots! The tiniest ones are perfect for starting seeds!

The 3" round pots are sold here on the site if you need them.

Just a thought. What about plastic drinking cup's.

ozzy- thanks i will keep you in mind- i repotted both of my small sundew in 6"pot together- so if i do need small ones i will drop you mail. thanks for the other post's guys, i will also keep those ideas in mind when i need some more
smile.gif
not a need for small pots like these thats why i bet they dn't sell them at stores.

My local nursery sells 3 inch plastic pots for I believe .29 apiece.... I suggest you go with the 9 ounce plastic drinking cups. Just burn a couple drainage holes in the bottom and voila instant pot (20 for 1.59 at my local grocery store)

Good luck
Steve

Yogert cups also work well.

In kansas city local nursiers sell them for about a quater

there about 3 inches i think you can also order them off of this site for a buck pretty expensive plus you have to pay shipping

Back