What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say hi to Walnut!!!

• Thread starter Peanut
  • Start date

Peanut

I like this
Meet Walnut(Seda) MY SISTER!!! :-)) :D:D:D:D:D:D:

Hi me!!

Heylo

I mean-

Hello everyone! I like flytraps.

Welcome! There are wild flytraps in California??

:D

Umm.. no. Not at all. :-( Peanut has some. I have no idea where he got them.

Well, you guys are brother/ sister right? One of you has location "land of wild flytraps" the other has location "Long Beach California" So, I'm wondering were in Long Beach California there are wild Venus Flytraps :)

Oh, sorry. I put "Land of Wild Flytraps" because I got bored. I also live in Long Beach, California.

There is a bog in California that foolish people have introduced many species of carnivorous plants, Dionaea muscipula being one of them.

Welcome to TerraForums, the Land of the Wild Andrew...

ahhh, no problem- just trying to understand! While I'm here, make sure to check out the search feature for your questions! You can sit and read for MONTHS! Click the link in my signature. :)
Andrew

This may be the land of the wild Andrew... But the foolish people have introduced "Not a Numbers"... so watch out for those! They'll getcha!!!! :)

Welcome to TF! Any other siblings? Cashew? Pecan? Pistacchio?

Hi Walnut. Welcome to the forum. :grin: Make sure your brother helps you find some nice flytraps. There are alot of very nice varieties.

Ummm.... I hope nobody here is allergic to nuts. :p

howdy walnut.. that's uhm.. a nice theme you got goin' on with peanut XD

hi to walnut

Welcome to both Peanut and Walnut! We could use a pecan (that's pea-kahn) around here though. :)

Enjoy the forums.

Already have pecan. You pecan Ozzy. Ozzy likes to pecan everybody.

Welcome to the world wide nuthouse of TerraForums Walnut! You're in the right place now :-D

Already have pecan. You pecan Ozzy. Ozzy likes to pecan everybody.

Welcome to the world wide nuthouse of TerraForums Walnut! You're in the right place now :-D

That's funny! Welcome Walnut!

lol. All the good lines have already been used; so welcome, again.

xvart.

Back