What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE: Rooted Nepenthes cutting

Long, well rooted cutting (~2 ft) of a seedgrown N. mirabilis (sex unknown). It has made pitchers 6-8 inches tall with deep beautiful purple pitchers under appropriate lighting.
Just post below if interested, paypal preferred to pay for shipping. Keep in mind this likely won't fit in a small flat rate box. I'll select and PM the winner when posts slow down/stop.

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me, pick me! :D

Add me to the list. I am always interested in new Neps!!

Add me as well....do I need to kill the others? :spidersmile:

I would love to be considered for this cutting, and to have a chance at trying a new Nepenthes species. Either way, thanks for sharing with the community!
Kyle

Oh I would love a chance at something like that, would be nice to add to my small growing collection!

While I have attended many Nepenthes Anonymous meetings I fear it has not helped my addiction one little bit ... please feed my addiction :)

Must agree with the Nep addict above, though I have little to feed my addiction... five so far.

Back