What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have some new plants I would like to trade. I have:
Flava Maxima,
(Leuco X purpurea) X leuco,
Oreophila Sand Mountain X Minor coppertop,
Leucophylla X Purpurea,
Leucophylla (typical),
Rubra gulfensis,
Leucophylla anthomycin free,
Rubra gulfensis X Flava,
Purpurea venosa, Psittacina,
Swaniana? (the best I can tell this is a swaniania, it was a rescue plant)

I also have a few large divisions of Alata maroon throat, Oreophila X Flava rugelii, Flava copper top, Dana's Delight, Flava X Willisi, Oreophila X Willisi, moorei X Leucophylla that I am looking to trade away. Most of these are at or near flowering size. I really like Sarrs but I might be interested in other plants, you never know. I would like to get something that isn't on my grow list and something that is somewhat the same size plant (unless it is rare). Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in sundew seeds or seeds of B. liniflora?

That is a nice offer but those aren't things I am currently interested in. Thanks anyway.

Would you be interested in a smaller size division of a S. alata 'night', a leucophylla 'tanarck', a 'scarlet belle', or a 'doodle bug'?

Would you be interested in a smaller size division of a S. alata 'night', a leucophylla 'tanarck', a 'scarlet belle', or a 'doodle bug'?

If he isn't interested in either the alata "Night" or the "Doodle Bug", I am.

I have a few large divisions of Alata maroon throat, Oreophila X Flava rugelii, Flava copper top, Dana's Delight, Flava X Willisi, Oreophila X Willisi, moorei X Leucophylla that I am looking to trade away. Most of these are at or near flowering size. I really like Sarrs but I might be interested in other plants, you never know. I would like to get something that isn't on my grow list and something that is somewhat the same size plant (unless it is rare). Thanks for looking.

Would you be interested in 'Catesbaei', 'Chelsoni', gilpini, 'Mitchelliana', 'Mineophilla' or 'Popei'? If so, I would be interested in any or all of the following: Oreophila X Flava rugelii, Flava 'Coppertop', Daina's Delight, Flava X Willisi or the Oreophila X Willisi.

How big are the smaller sizes of the alata "night" and tanarck? If they are small would you consider both for 1 of mine?

Would you be interested in 'Catesbaei', 'Chelsoni', gilpini, 'Mitchelliana', 'Mineophilla' or 'Popei'? If so, I would be interested in any or all of the following: Oreophila X Flava rugelii, Flava 'Coppertop', Daina's Delight, Flava X Willisi or the Oreophila X Willisi.

PM sent.

The alata was an accident, last year, it broke off when i was repotting. It's rhizpme is about 2 cenimeters long last time i checked and the tanarck is bigger than a inch. Could i give you both of mine for one of yours? The one i want is a S. oreophila x flava var. rugli

The alata was an accident, last year, it broke off when i was repotting. It's rhizpme is about 2 cenimeters long last time i checked and the tanarck is bigger than a inch. Could i give you both of mine for one of yours? The one i want is a S. oreophila x flava var. rugli

PM sent

I'd be interested in an alata Maroon Throat. What are you looking for ?

I'd be interested in an alata Maroon Throat. What are you looking for ?

I am really interested in Sarrs or Flytraps that aren't on my grow list. I see that you are germinating some Sarr crosses, if they are old enough to ship that would be fun.

The ones that just germinated are still very small, only 2" or so high.

The ones that just germinated are still very small, only 2" or so high.

That's about the same size as my germinated ones are, I didn't know if you had started them earlier than I had. So tell me three older plants that you have duplucates of and I will choose 1. You can include Sarrs, VFTs, or highland/intermediate Neps.
Thanks!

Look through my list of Sarracenia and see if anything interests you. Lots of them are divisable. Other than that, I have extra rooted cuttings of N.densiflora and N.spectabilis - Pangulubao (cutting from a seed grown plant). I also have freshly removed basals from N.hamata x platychila and maxima - Clone 2(the one formerly sold as eymae).

Look through my list of Sarracenia and see if anything interests you. Lots of them are divisable. Other than that, I have extra rooted cuttings of N.densiflora and N.spectabilis - Pangulubao (cutting from a seed grown plant). I also have freshly removed basals from N.hamata x platychila and maxima - Clone 2(the one formerly sold as eymae).

How about 1 of your unknown Sarracenia hybrid clones, your choice. I like surprises.

Back