What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarrs for Shipping

joossa

Aklys
Hey guys,

I have two Sarracenia I need to give away. I prefer that they go to someone who is just starting out or someone that has a small collection. For now, I am withholding their IDs in order to encourage people that have small collections and don’t really care what they get. This is an opportunity to acquire flowering-size, healthy Sarrs for shipping money.

-Included in this offer are 2 different, flowering-size Sarracenia. (Neither is 'Judith Hindle' (LOL))
-Both plants will go to one person.
-Both plants will be labeled with their ID.
-US only.
-As with most of my plants-for-shipping offers, you must send me $7.00 CASH. No PayPal.
-I will ship both plants bare-root via USPS Priority mail.

Both plants have been in my possession since 2009 and have divided and flowered many times. They will give you an opportunity to get seed and make divisions in the future. Make sure to be generous in the future too!

Here is a picture of one of the plants included in this offer...

P2100047.jpg

First person to respond gets them! I will PM you my address, you send the shipping money, and then I’ll send out the plants.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Joel

I would be interested.

What a wonderful giveaway! :)

I would really like to throw my name into the drawing for one of the plants.

Eric_N has agreed to send the shipping money.

Offer is now closed. Thanks for your interest everyone.

So what were they???

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Btw Joel, awesome plant your giving away there.

Back