What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarras for trade

U

Unregistered

I have quite a few Sarracenias to trade after dividing them.  I have S. flava typical, S. rubra ssp. rubra, and S. purpurea var. venosa.  Most are medium plants that should flower in a year or too.  Some are flowering sized but in limited quantity.

All CPs are good. I'll trade for just about anything.

I'd probibly like a purp. and a rubra maybe a flava. What ssp of flava? Two different ones are called typical. take a look at my growlist and see if anything interests you.

I might be interested in a flava and/or rubra. I have some good sized D. capensis seedlings and some typical VFT leaf cuttings to trade. I have some really small D. alicae seedlings to trade later, when they get bigger.

I'd like a S. rubra ssp. rubra...

I have lots of Drosera seedlings:

D. capensis 'narrow leaf'
D. capensis 'typical form' (larger than seedlings; also have seed)
D. filiformis var. filiformis
D. capillaris
D. intermedia 'cuba'
D. intermedia (temperate)
D. spatulata (seed only)
D. adelae (larger than seedlings)

I have enough U. livida and U. bisquamata to send a plug.

I have a number of P. primuliflora plantlets.

I have Sarracenia seedlings:

S. rubra ssp. gulfensis

I also have S. oreophila and S. rubra ssp. alabamensis seedlings, but if I understand correctly, CITES prohibits me from selling or trading them... I can only gift them, which I plan to do, when they are large enough that i am running out of room.

Back