What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Seed Plethora Grab Bag (Iwest $7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
I will ship around five different hybrid crosses I've made over the past two years (25+ per packet) including:
S. 'Leah Wilkerson' x purpurea "Brunswick Beauty"
S. 'Leah Wilkerson' x rosea (the giant rosea clone offered in another auction thread was male parent)
S. 'Leah Wilkerson' x "Red Sumatra"
S. 'Saxapahaw' x (flava var. rugelii x oreophila)
S. 'Ladies in Waiting' x open pollinated

In addition, I'll send a grab bag of approximately 100 seeds from Brooks Garcia (all unknown from grab bag mix) and a few others. I'll pay shipping and will ship when I find time. Most likely the week after next since I'm out of town next week. U.S. only. Please start bidding at $1.

$5

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

SEEDS will be shipped Monday, April 22nd. Please reply when plants are received. Thank you.

Sorry, I forgot to reply... Seeds were received in perfect condition, thank you so much!!

Sorry, I forgot to reply... Seeds were received in perfect condition, thank you so much!!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back