What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia "R" Us

Some Sarracenia images I shot yesterday. Resolution has been dropped substantially to decrease file size.

DSC_1889.jpg

DSC_1888.jpg

DSC_1887.jpg

DSC_1886.jpg

DSC_1885.jpg

DSC_1884.jpg

DSC_1883.jpg

DSC_1882.jpg

DSC_1881.jpg

DSC_1880.jpg

DSC_1879.jpg

DSC_1877.jpg

DSC_1876.jpg

DSC_1874.jpg

DSC_1873.jpg

DSC_1872.jpg

DSC_1871.jpg

DSC_1870.jpg

DSC_1869.jpg

DSC_1868.jpg

DSC_1867.jpg

DSC_1866.jpg

DSC_1865.jpg

DSC_1864.jpg

DSC_1863.jpg

CRIPES, You are AMAZINGGGG!!
THIS is what my dreams are made of!!!
Was that Yosemite Sam I saw?
/faints :love:

Squee! I'm so excited! I wonder if Jerry would let me dissect a few flowers for our pictoral on pollination... I'll have to bring my razorknife.
Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing. :)
~Joe

I was so focused on getting the images up I didn't put much info. These plants represent a small part of Jerry Addington's collection. I'm simply lucky enough to spend time there w/ him helping out....

stunning collection :)

Omg... WOW! I didn't know anyone outside of Italy had a Sarr collection that big! :0o:

Omg... WOW! I didn't know anyone outside of Italy had a Sarr collection that big! :0o:

I usually spend a day there every two weeks so I'll take more pics the next time I'm there that'll show the extent of the collection. Three main GH's plus outdoor plants. It's an awesome thing to see. :hail:

Wow! What I would give for a 5 minute shopping spree.

swamp...you've been hiding so much. tsk tsk tsk. :p

swamp...you've been hiding so much. tsk tsk tsk. :p

LOL... I've been helping out at Jerry's for about 1.5 years now and each time I arrive I take a leisurely stroll through the Sarracenia greenhouses and I still smile just due to the sheer number of plants he has. It really is an awesome sight.

Love it!!! I wanna buy some!!

Wow....My collection looks like an ant's garden in comparison! Must be hard work taking care of all that :eek:

Some extremely amazing plants.... to say the least!!! :0o: :hail::hail::hail:

Simply amazing... I was going to put some pics in quotes to say that I especially liked those, but it's useless. I would be quoting everything!

*major drool*

I'll try and get the rest of the images uploaded soon.

Back