What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Oreophila 2 yr. seedlings

I have several 2yr. S. Oreophila raised from seeds from ICPS. I'm looking for the following plants;
S. Jonesii
S. Alabamensis

I prefer to trade for plants around the same age. So I can trade plant for plant.

I thiiiiiink because you're dealin' with endangered species...you can only trade/receive those from the state you're in, so your location would be helpful :3

I thiiiiiink because you're dealin' with endangered species...you can only trade/receive those from the state you're in, so your location would be helpful :3

I'm in Orlando, FL.

yeah it has to be within the state your dealing in if it involves any type of gain to the party sending out the endangered species, otherwise it has to be a giveaway, basically what Liz stated...

i so wish i was in fl, i would so nab these little guys off of ya lol

i so wish i was in fl, i would so nab these little guys off of ya lol

yeah....I wish so too. You can always join ICPS. Once you join you have access to the seed bank. Seeds will run you around 3.00

The ICPS seedbank also has S. jonesii and S. alabamensis

Yes,but my membership expired. Instead of paying 35.00 to renew my membership,I thought I would trade what I have,to get back the 2 seedlings sp.I lost.

i would snag all 3 up but my account for my bank has like 2$ after membership fees were applied to it so im now broke yet again lol

i would snag all 3 up but my account for my bank has like 2$ after membership fees were applied to it so im now broke yet again lol

You're member, What if I agree to pay for the 2 sp. and we split the seed packs?

Last edited:
Back