What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia jonesii seed for trade

Hey -

EDIT This only pertains to those in Georgia

I have S. jonesii seeds for the first person to PM me with a trade of seeds of the each of the following sundews: D. brevifolia, D. capillaris, D. filiformis, D. rotundifolia, and D. tracyi. (That is, the first to have one, the first to have another, etc.  So up to 5 people total.)  These must be the temperate forms.

- Patrick

To the best of my knowledge it is not legal to trade jonseii seed across state lines since it is an endangered species. I highly recommend that you check into this before proceeding

Pyro is right, though the ICPS knows how to distribute those kind of seed legally. Speaking of them, most of those seed that you are looking for appear frequently on their seed list, so if you are not a member, I highly recommend joining.

Cheers,

Joe

I am aware of the law.  The trade was intended for residents of Georgia.  I assumed that others would be aware of this, and I get tired of reading "Oregon Residents Only" when I am aware of this...so I did not include "Georgia Residents Only" in my post. But you know what it does to assume...

I have now added that statement to the original post.  

- Patrick

Back