What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia hybrid seeds giveaway PART 1 SASE

lance

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder
Hello Everyone

Today I was able to harvest some very cool hybrid seeds of mine, and I thought I'd share them :).
The cross is quite a complex cross with a rare hybrid, S. rubra ssp gulfensis X S. minor var. okefenokeensis. I stumbled upon this guy about a year ago and decided to get it (i'd never heard of such a cross before!) Here's what the pitchers look like: http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd495/Lance_Plater/DSC_0038-3.jpg Anyways, this year I crossed the plant with a S. X 'Dana's Delight.
This should be a very spectacular cross to say the least. This year's harvest produced a low yield from the low summer temps last year, so theres not a ton to go around, just 25 seeds per packet and 4 packets this first harvest (theres more seed pods ripening). All you have to do is PM me for my mailing address, send me a SASE, and i'll send you a seed packet.

S. rubra ssp gulfensis X S. minor var. okefenokeensis X X 'Dana's Delight'
SEED POD BATCH 1

SEED POD BATCH 2

* Note: There is a very small possibility that a mistake in protocol lead to a self pollination of S. rubra ssp gulfensis X S. minor var. okefenokeensis instead of S. rubra ssp gulfensis X S. minor var. okefenokeensis X X 'Dana's Delight'. Thats why there's the different seed batches to eliminate confusion incase these results may arise. In the end beautiful seedlings will still be produced ;).

Enjoy!

SEED POD BATCH 1
1.dionae thanks!

just to fill it out for him before the spots are taken. thelarge I responded to your PM ;).

SEED POD BATCH 1
1.dionae thanks!
2. thelarge

SEED POD BATCH 1
1.dionae thanks!
2. thelarge
3. Kinjie thanks!

CLOSED.

All PMs have been replied to. Thanks for participating!

Kinjie, thelarge, and punpkinface's SASEs have been retrieved and will be sent out tomorrow. :)

Back