What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia hybrid seed giveaway.

OFFER ENDED sorry, maybe next time.

UPDATED: I am offering ONE MORE lot of seed from one of my Sarracenia hybrids. Two packets have been allotted to people, but I have enough that I will give away one more packet. So, next request gets the third packet!

leuco-oreo-minor011.jpg

This hybrid is a cross of S. leucophylla X (S. oreophila X S. minor) Please see the description/photo at: http://nitrogenseekers.wordpress.com Click on the photo in-post to view a second photo of the same plant)

These are open pollinated seeds, and at the time of pollination there were dozens of other Sarracenia within Bee range, so these could in fact involve any number of pollen donors. The next person to request these seeds will receive a packet of at least ten seeds, gratis. Please pay the gesture forward when you are able :)

Paul

Last edited:
Wow yes I would like to receive your seeds. Beautiful plants.

I'd love some:).

Done, and done! Joel143 and Dionae please PM me your postal addresses, thanks.

zacher93, please PM me with your mailing addy!

Id love to get some. Thanks!

Sorry Lance, the last of these is spoken for. Next seed lot I share I will send you some, K? Would you like some Drosera roseana gemmae instead?

Sorry Lance, the last of these is spoken for. Next seed lot I share I will send you some, K? Would you like some Drosera roseana gemmae instead?

I already have some D. Roseana starting to make gemmae, but thanks for the offer!

Back