What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarra pics

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Mother Nature as the consummate artist! Ain't she grand?!

sflavaredtubeRSb.jpg

Graceful, flowing design.

sleuco.jpg

Lots of ruffles.

flava6-29-02RSb.jpg

Clear green and elegant!

flavaflyRSb.jpg

A little hors d'eouvre there.

sarrastandRSb.jpg

sflavasingle6-2RSb.jpg

Hope these were fun.
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

I don't think it was all Mother Nature's work there... Someone else had a hand in making such perfect works of art...

But who?

Thanks guys! But I owe it all to Mother nature. Such a beautiful subject to photograph.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Really nice pictures Suzanne
smile.gif
!
I really like the second one of the S. leucophylla x purpurea. Lovely colors
smile.gif

Beautiful Pics PlantAKiss!!! I wish mine could get just a little close to looking like that!!!

My favorite is the first one...the rubricorpora. Its just so curvy and graceful and the colors complement each other nicely. But I showed it to a friend of mine and she said "Ewwwww...it looks like its got veins!" She was not impressed. lol Don't think she'll be a CP convert.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Lovely pics Suzanne!
I know what you mean about non-CP friends. Mine wanted my bical, but when I told her about the requirements she shrugged her shoulders and said it would be pretty until she killed it with tap water
mad.gif
. But she still wanted it. I steered her quickly over to the d. capensis....

Hi Suzanne,
Those are really lovely pictures! That is real art! Maybe I could hire you to do some decent pictures of my plants!
wink.gif

Parasuco I'm positive it was all Mother Nature.........

(THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!&#33
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm most pleased!
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tristan @ July 09 2002,13:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Parasuco I'm positive it was all Mother Nature.........[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Are you saying Suzanne didn't have a hand in making such perfect photographs? Or even in raising the subjects to such prime condition?
tounge.gif

Thanks all! Nothing more fun than showing off Mama Nature to her best advantage.
smile.gif

Parasuco...I can't take credit for growing them unfortunately. They are new plants that I just took advantage of their perfection. NEXT YEAR I can claim them to be MINE!

Mike...I would be in CP heaven photographing your plants! I'll bet I could get some spectacular pics from your spectacular plants. Hmmmm...all I need is to quit my job, hop the Concorde and get directions to your house. lol Oh wait...I think I'm dreaming! *sigh*

Hopefully when I get my new camera I will really be able to do the plants justice. Then you poor souls will be subjected to even MORE pics!

Oh...here is way of looking at art I thought was really cool. The Master Artist Michelangelo said of his magnificent marble sculptures...that he didnt create the figures. The figures were already inside the marble block. All he did was..."release them". And this is so true...there is beauty in each and every plant...you just release the beauty to shine thru in a good photo.

Suzanne
p.s. now you can imagine how many pics of my dog I have
biggrin.gif

Back