What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same plants, new pics..

I didn't label them as they were being saved.. so let's see if I can remember what they all are. :headwall:

D.capensis & D.scorpiodes

100_3217.jpg

D.roseana gemmae sprouts update

100_3221.jpg

D.dichotoma 'Giant'

100_3224.jpg

D.'Carbarup'

100_3222.jpg

D.capensis sprouts update

100_3219.jpg

100_3218.jpg

23 ceph leaf cuttings & 2 'Hummer's Giant' leaf cuttings (which have rooted!!)

100_3234.jpg

Ceph after 23 leaf cuttings were taken..

100_3232.jpg

100_3233.jpg

New N.tobaica x talangensis pitcher

100_3135.jpg

100_3164.jpg

100_3167.jpg

P.moranensis

100_3223.jpg

P.gigantea flower got snuffed out, but it's putting up plenty of new growth..

100_3213-1.jpg

A cool little moss patch I found..

100_3237.jpg

P.weser (left) & P.'Aphrodite' (right)

100_3216.jpg

The Nep. group..

100_3130.jpg

100_3131.jpg

N.albo 'Spotted', N.rafflesiana, & N.maxima

100_3138.jpg

New N.raff. pitcher this time..

100_3141.jpg

N.spectabilis x ventricosa caught it's own food!!

100_3201.jpg

100_3202.jpg

N.splendiana x hookeriana

100_3147.jpg

100_3148.jpg

N.splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla) sprouts

100_3212.jpg

New N.ramispina pitchers..

100_3151.jpg

100_3152.jpg

100_3156.jpg

N.leessii ~ Are these new growth points? And does that mean the cuttings have rooted and started to grow?

100_3209.jpg

100_3207.jpg

N.'Effulgent Koto' ~ Are these new growth points? And does that mean the cuttings have rooted and started to grow?

100_3205.jpg

N.burbidgeae first pitcher in my care..

100_3161.jpg

N.albomarginata 'Spotted' freshly opened pitcher

100_3137.jpg

N.albomarginata 'Red' sprouts

100_3211.jpg

N.rafflesiana #2

100_3190.jpg

N.spectabilis

100_3196.jpg

N.spectabilis basals starting to pitcher..

100_3194.jpg

N.talagensis

100_3241.jpg

N.gracilis is getting BIG!!

100_3172.jpg

A really hot girl.. That's the kinda girl I'm gonna marry.

11-1.jpg

N.leessii ~ Are these new growth points? And does that mean the cuttings have rooted and started to grow?
YES!
N.'Effulgent Koto' ~ Are these new growth points? And does that mean the cuttings have rooted and started to grow?
and.. YES!

That was really fast. You must be doing something right... :p

Don't mess with them just yet though if you were planning to move them. Let those leaves develop and in that time the roots will have grown in some more.

YES!

and.. YES!

That was really fast. You must be doing something right... :p

Don't mess with them just yet though if you were planning to move them. Let those leaves develop and in that time the roots will have grown in some more.

Sweet!! I try to pride myself on my green thumb. I'm sure the rooting hormone you sent helped. Thanks for that..

I planted them in good sized pots when I got them. So I won't have to mess with them for awhile.

Wow. Nice progress already dude, haha, you're doing better than me! I've kinda laid off the hobby a bit because I gotta prepare for HS.. D:

Wow. Nice progress already dude, haha, you're doing better than me! I've kinda laid off the hobby a bit because I gotta prepare for HS.. D:

When your retired and bored like me it's really easy to give them LOTS of attention.

You got that talangensis to pitcher. WOW! Good for you, I never did.

How's that kampotiana doing? I'm pretty sure that one's rather rare still.

You got that talangensis to pitcher. WOW! Good for you, I never did.

How's that kampotiana doing? I'm pretty sure that one's rather rare still.

HEY THANKS!!

It's doing good. Even has a little pitcher now..

Sweet mother of pearl, you have a great collection!

Great pics.....What is that last one, with the pink wings? N. x 'Chickeyewannamarry?'

Does it strike well from cutting? ;)

Sweet mother of pearl, you have a great collection!

Great pics.....What is that last one, with the pink wings? N. x 'Chickeyewannamarry?'

Does it strike well from cutting? ;)

Thanks.. It's getting there.

It's actually N. x 'Chickimgonnamarry'.. And I wish I could clone that bad mamma jamma.

Massmorels: I so told you that you would have more Nepenthes than me by the end of spring... I guess I was a smidge off... you exceeded mine before then!

Maybe you need to consider joining 'Nepenthes Addicts Anonymous'. ;)

Man that Gracilis is doing the same thing it did for me!. I seriously had to give it away because it kept outgrowing the space it was allowed every 2-3 months!

You have a seriously nice collection Mass, That Spec. x Vent. is a really killer plant. Mine has been growing really fast in the time I've had it.

Nice collection. Looks like the CP hobby has gotten its claws into you. There's always one more to get...

PS - your girl is quite pretty

Man that Gracilis is doing the same thing it did for me!. I seriously had to give it away because it kept outgrowing the space it was allowed every 2-3 months!

You have a seriously nice collection Mass, That Spec. x Vent. is a really killer plant. Mine has been growing really fast in the time I've had it.

I won't give it away.. Most likely I'll just convert it into a large window plant.

Nice collection. Looks like the CP hobby has gotten its claws into you. There's always one more to get...

PS - your girl is quite pretty

You have no idea.. CP's is all I really think about anymore.

Did you notice she has two different colored eyes?

Oh wow. Thats quite a large amount of CP collection you got there... are they still gonna get larger later on?
It must be exciting to multiply them like that @___@ Good job with the ceph!!!

Back