What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salsa Lovers

• Thread starter timbudtwo
  • Start date

timbudtwo

Shoopdawoop
My mouth is currently on fire from a salsa Calle TEXAS TEXAS Tesas torture. I love it, its so good. You dont need muh to set your mouth ablaze. It has Jalapeno's, cilantro green chilies, and habanero peppers. It Is amazing hot. You should try it! My mouth is currenthy numb
smile.gif

I bet Tamlin would appreciate this post!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

How can you do that to yourself!?
smile.gif

Cole

I love hot spicey foods...will have to look for that one.
smile.gif
Ram would like it too.

Suzanne
Chilehead

yummm i love spicy food too! reading this post is making me hungry...

Yes, I do have a taste for the hot stuff. I will keep a lookout for this, thanks much for the tip.

Yummy!!!!!!! Mmmmmm I am hungry for some of that now! At the State fair here in Syracuse NY I wnet to it Saturday and had a Tahz Mahal chicken cury pita and it was delicous!Yum nice and spicy but coulda been spiced up with more red peppers.

I like to make salsa using fresh cayenne peppers from the plants growing in pots on my patio. They are hot, hot, hot! Dried and ground up, they are great on pizza too. I am overwhelmed with them this year as there are so many on the plants that they lean over if I wait too long to pick them.

cilantro!!! you are crazy....i literally freak out when i realize that its in my mouth...hehe... just wondering...are there any other "cilantro-haters" out here?

Back