What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. rubra from pft that looks like leucophylla

i brought an s. rubra from pft about a year ago , here is a pic of it now :
s.%20rubra%20supposedly%20leucophylla.jpg

s.%20rubra%20pitcher.jpg

as you can see it does not look much like rubra but it does look like leucophylla . there was also another topic about pft selling s. rubra x leucophylla last year , this plant i have may be the cross from the describtions .
here is another plant i brought last year that was suppose to be a typical s. leucophylla :
s.%20leucophylla%20red.jpg

looks like s. leucophylla red to me or s. leucophylla x willisi or something like that .

Yea thats definately not a rubra! probably an s.x readii.
And the second one looks like a regular leucophylla to me.:D

a person has also told me that my rubra looks similar to an s. leucophylla tarnok , probably a flower would be need even more to make an accurate id ?

Top one looks like a pure leuco to me.
The bottom one appears to be the Dana's Delight.

lol, woah it took me a while to find this old topic. Well just to let you guys all know(you probabaly don't even rememebr) The plant turned out to be an S. leucophylla 'Tarnok' because the mutated flowers. Absolutley beautiful, and humungous !!!

Back